Friends and Family,
I am back in the land of blogs! I have learned (hopefully) how to better avoid the scamming porno invaders that drove me from my blog the first time. I tried Facebook but quite frankly, it is just not enough of an outlet for me and it's just too much 'stuff'. If you know me at all, I don't do 'stuff'! I had been toying with the idea of trying this again and the thing that pushed me over the edge was something on my sister's blog! She will know what it is because I am hoping to add it to this one.
Well, I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee which means it's time to get busy-
Have a great day in the Lord,
Terri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey!!! Cool blog! So what are ya gettin from mine (thanks ok...take all ya want!)???
Angela
Ok now I see it! It didn't show up for me at first...COOL!
Angela
Post a Comment