Monday, March 9, 2009

What is MaiMai?

I have been asked the question 'What is MaiMai'? Matthew sent me the defination from Wikipedia which is online it means "you fought in the congo war on the side of the rebels". Very interesting since that is the name I have chosen to be called by my grandchildren as I wanted something unique. That could be fitting because homeschooling and raising 3 children (surviving the teenage years) could be compared to a congo war :) So give me a shout out and tell me if you think I deserve the title of "MaiMai" LOL!
I'm sure I'll end up being called Grandma anyway and that's ok!! Just not MawMaw or MaaMaw-I hate those two.
We should find out today a more exact 'how far along' date she is :)

Terri

2 comments:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

I'd say so! I'd take anything but mee mo *shudder*

Ladyterri said...

ROFL HYSTERICALLY!!!