It will be a couple of weeks before I update again as I'm leaving for Florida on Tues. Brian leaves tomorrow for his 4 1/2 week stint in Japan, courtesy of Arvin Sango. On the upside, he gets to spend one weekend with Matt and Jackie. So.....in order to prevent an episode of The Shinning, I'm off to my Mom's for 2 weeks :) My oldest brother has a house in the Keys and so me, Mom, and two of my aunts are heading down there for 5 days. I am very excitied as I have never been there before. After that, I'll be at Mom's for a week and then head back home. I am sorry I will miss all the Thanksgiving hooha at church and with family but the warm weather and sunshine combined with family that I only get to see once a year, sometimes less, will be just what the doctor ordered to keep me from missing Brian tooooooo much (as if that were possible). How do you not miss the other half of yourself no matter what the distractions are?
Please keep us in your prayers as we travel, it would be greatly appreciated :)
Oh, BTW, I will not be reading anyones blog until I have had the opportunity to go see Twilight for myself!!!! The plan is when I fly home on Tues, Dec. 2nd, Amanda and I are taking Chris to Texas Roadhouse for his birthday, then he is off to work and we are off to the movie!! So, if I talk to any of you between the time you get to see it and the time I get to see it.............DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING!
Terri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment