Ok, I have been informed that I am slacking on my blogging-sorry :)
Well, it's up! Yep, the first Christmas tree and first house with decorations in our neighborhood. For those of you who know my husband this is a feat that rivals me winning a gold medal in track! But......due to travel circumstances (Brian will be in Japan from 11/15-12/19) we needed to go ahead and get the Christmas decorations up. We have also been very busy winterizing the house, getting our Christmas shopping done, etc. , etc. All those things we normally have plenty of time to do.
I am finding that I actually like having my tree up now and have informed 'opposite man' that I think this is a tradition we should start. He was not quite as thrilled with that idea. So..we'll just have to wait and see for next year LOL!
On a serious note-please pray for us while he is gone-we don't like being apart! The great news is he will get to spend some time with Matt and Jackie (I am extremely jealous!) while he is there. I miss them terribly :(
Terri


1 comment:
Yeah!! Too pretty!
Post a Comment