Friday, January 23, 2009

MMWWAAAAHHHAAA! (maniacl laugh)

I think I have a dark side-let me explain:
We have an overabundance of cats in our neighborhood and they just keep breeding and breeding. They are everywhere and poop everywhere, drive all the dogs nuts, etc. etc. They are also starving and look terrible. I called our animal control (don't get me started on them) and they brought me a 'live' trap. It's very humane before you start responding with hate mail, Amanda Ruth, and doesn't hurt them at all. Well, Brian was not too thrilled with this when he came home last night but he kind of sighed and after almost 26 years, just kind of puts up with my shenanigans. I told him, ok, i'll take it back tomorrow. Well.....in the meantime, YEP-I CAUGHT A CAT!!! It was after hours so we had to let it go but first thing this morning I jumped up and ran out and set that sucker again!! The war is on, hehehehe.
The cats will be taken to the shelter where they will be given to good homes. The animal control officer said they don't put them down anymore so don't write me hate mail about that either. 9The alternative would be to give them to my brother-in-law so he and my nephew could have target practice.) If they are wild cats, they will be taken to barns in the area to live the life of a country mouser.

Terri

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Ug!Be careful because if the shelter gets too full they wont take anymore cats and now is geeting to be "that" time of the year! Thats how my BIL ended up with almost 20 cats.....whom are now all fixed.....


Angela
counting down the days until Jordon gets his *snip*snip*