At this time, 8:14am, it is snowing again :( My concern is we are moving Melissa tomorrow.....that is not going to be very much fun in the wet and the snow. I think I need to invest in a pair of actual snow boots to keep my feet dry.
I don't want to complain, but folks, I'm getting stir crazy!! I'm home through the week anyway but this has been crazy! Brian has driven the 4 Runner all week b/c of the 4 wheel drive (that we are thankful for) but that has made me completely stuck at home. When he gets home today, it's off to Walmart-yipee!! Never thought I would be so excited to be headed to Walmart. It was supposed to only flurry this morning but...the flakes are large and really coming down.
On the upside I have had plenty of time to work on my memory verses for Sunday :)
Stay warm, stay safe,
Terri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
RED RUM! REDRUM!!!!! LOLOL
Post a Comment