Family and friends,
It's raining today and I have the blahs! I'm feeling my 46 years this morning. Most of the time I don't, but for some reason they have snuck up on me today.
Let me just say poo-poo on you bloggers who are neglecting your blog for facebook! You fickle-fiends!
I do want to say how very proud I am of Melissa and the mature decisions she has made lately. Hard decisions but necessasary ones. You go girl!!
And....I am so very excited as we will be in Japan in less than a month!! Matt gave me an itinerary of our activities and that has pumped me up even more (if that were possible)!
I need to put on some Jesus Freak and count my blessings, TTFN
Terri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
:( not neglecting the blog for facebook...just seems that everytime I want to post it has had something to do with the kids (the daddy daughter dance, maddies new hair etc) and they all needs pics. Our digital camera bit the dust so...........gatta wait until I have something creative to say LOL.
not to mention....we had to completely wipe out our computer....we hva been trying to download stuff back on like crazy and it doesnt help when everything takes an hour to download! ARG!
Post a Comment