Good morning family and friends-I'm sitting here this morning looking at the additional 4 inches of snow we received yesterday and wondering why we didn't get any of this between Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's the appropriate time for snow, right? I pray extra hard on days like these because Melissa and Chris work nights and I pray for safe travel home for them during these icy nights, I wake up during the night and pray for safe travel for Brian and Amanda for their morning commute, and so on and so on. I am praying extra hard for Amanda today as she has home visits (and is driving my 4 Runner!-J/K, Manda :) ). Hehe. It is supposed to warm up on Friday so I'm praying for that as well.
On my countdown, we now have only 42 days until our trip to Japan and to see Matt and Jackie whom I miss like there's no tomorrow!
On the brighter side, I ordered my garden things for spring and I cannot wait to get started! We are doing raised beds this year and I think that is going to work out great! We are starting with 3 but just might add more. I also am getting an almond tree and strawberries. Next year, I plan to add grapes and blackberries and maybe some raspberries.
I'm hoping we can make it to church tonight but the roads are pretty cruddy and we'll just have to wait and see. I miss my sisters and the wonderful fellowship and study time we have. It's also time to get together with my sister for coffee and some sister time:)
Pray for me that I don't lose what little is left of my mind before spring,
Terri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment