Family and friends,
Yes, it snowed a wee bit yesterday and has turned rediculously cold again for what I hope is a very brief spell.
I, however, am headed to the Sunshine State, once again!! Melissa has a "voluntary" vacation this upcoming week so she and I are headed to Grandmama's house. She is pumped as she has never flown before!
So in the very wee hours of Sunday morning it's off to the Indy airport we go. Had to take the early, early flight so we could be there for evening assembly. (And I would suggest signing up with Priceline-they emailed me with this fantastic price deal which is going to make it more economical to fly then it would be to drive.) I did get this ever-so-slight hesitation when I asked Mom if we could use her car since we were flying-love you Mama:)
Hope everyone stays warm and safe here and I will update when we get back.
TTFN,
Terri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment